The St. Ann Police Department is currently accepting applications for the position of Full-Time Police
Officer. The goal of the St. Ann Police Department is to provide the highest level of protection and
service to the communities of St. Ann and Charlack through partnerships with its citizens while providing
that protection and service in a professional, ethical, honest and timely manner.
- Through highly visible policing, the St. Ann Police Department works diligently to prevent crime and assure community safety.
- Protect people and property by patrolling the cities of St. Ann and Charlack and monitoring the activities within the community and nearby.
- Complete accurate detailed reports of all incidents reported to the Department.
- Conduct thorough and appropriate investigations of all offenses reported.
- Gather evidence to ensure successful prosecutions.
- Foster good public relationships and liaise with community groups or individuals.
- Coordinate operations with other emergency services.
- Attend and provide evidence in court.
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, FSA, Retirement Benefits, Paid Vacation, and Employee Assistance Program.
|8/25/2021 1:30 PM
|Open Until Filled
21 years of age or older.
Graduate of an academy or training program certified by the Missouri Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission and having completed the number of hours of training required by such Commission and be the holder of a Class A License from P.O.S.T.
No felony convictions.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Sound judgement along with effective decision-making skills.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
Knowledge of civil and constitutional law.
Ability to work rotating 12-hour shifts, including weekends and holidays.
Experience is preferred, but not required.
How to apply: You can obtain an application from the St. Ann Police Clerk, Monday thru Friday from 8am-5pm. The application can be mailed, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted in person.
A link for the application is below.
The St. Ann Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Police Application Form