Municipal Court Updates Regarding Resuming IN-PERSON Hearing
IN-PERSON COURT APPEARANCES HAVE RESUMED
Your hearing will be held at a temporary location for the
Consolidated Municipal Courts (CMC)
St. Ann Community Center,
#1 Community Center Drive, St. Ann, MO 63074
On April 13, 2021, the Consolidated Municipal Courts (CMC) received approval from the presiding Judge of St. Louis County to resume in-person. (Mask will be required and recommended CDC guidelines will be followed)
Information pertaining to your case can be found on Casenet at www.courts.mo.gov/casenet.
Just a reminder, court staff cannot reschedule a court date, any request must in writing to the court. Further instructions and forms can be found on www.stannmo.org under the “Consolidated Municipal Court” tab
ACCESS MY TICKETS
A new online feature on Missouri Casenet. (www.courts.mo.gov) The feature provides you the opportunity to handle specific traffic and ordinance tickets BEFORE your FIRST court date, WITHOUT APPEARING IN COURT. NOW AVAILABLE ONLY IN THE CONSOLIDATED MUNICIPAL COURTS (CMC).
It is designed to work using most computers and mobile devices, Access My Tickets enables a self-represented defendant to communicate electronically with the Municipal Court Divisions and the Municipal Prosecutors. Self- represented defendants, can,
• Pay online • Save time and travel • Receive emails on cases and tickets
• Request a Payment Plan • Request Alternatives sentencing • File documents
• Communicate with the Prosecutor
3 EASY STEPS BEFORE YOUR FIRST COURT DATE
1. Allow 15 working days for tickets to be available online.
2. Go to Case.net at https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet click on and create an account.
3. Add the qualifying ticket you received from the Officer to your account. (If one of your tickets requires a court appearance, you will not be able to add it.)
If you need help with this feature, contact the Office of State Courts Administrator Help Desk at 888-541-4894. For Municipal Court questions, call 314-428-6811.
We will continue to allow video appearances by Webex on your first court date and you did not miss a prior court date. The Judge may on a case by case basis assign you to appear virtually otherwise, your personal appearance will be required. If you have an attorney, please contact your attorney prior to appearing in court.
Please note: If any of the following situations apply to your case, YOU MUST APPEAR in-person, you no longer have the option to appear by video;
- You previously failed to appear by video for a prior court date.
- You requested a TRIAL date.
- You requested an in-person court date.
- You are represented by an Attorney and failed to finalize plea negotiations with the Prosecuting Attorney.
(Please contact your Attorney with all questions and instructions on how to accept and pay your recommendation to avoid this court appearance.)
TWO OPTIONS TO JOIN CMC VIRTUAL COURT
(NO MEETING LINK CODE REQUIRED)
Option 1: START A NEW TEXT TO 1-855-912-0018 and type in the message section “Video” and follow all the steps to down load
Option 2: go to www.stannmo.org find the tab, “Consolidated Municipal Court” then “Virtual Court” and click on the link to down load Webex.
Once webex is downloaded, YOU MAY NEED TO CLOSE OUT ALL APPS, and return to the original option above and click the last text message or the link “JOIN LIVE COURT” under “Virtual Court” tab.
ONCE YOU DOWNLOAD THE APP, YOU MAY LEAVE THE BUILDING AND PARTICIPATE VIRTUALLY. DO NOT ENTER THE COURT ROOM ON VIDEO BECAUSE IT WILL CAUSE INTERFERENCE WITH THE JUDGE.