- Feature Links
- Consolidated Municipal Court
- Municipal Court Updates Regarding Resuming IN-PERSON Hearing
Municipal Court Updates Regarding Resuming IN-PERSON Hearing
ALL COURT OPERATIONS HAVE RETURNED TO IN-PERSON.
Emailing is NOT available, unless the court experiences limited operations due to weather related issues.
CONTACT THE COURT AT 314-428-6811.
Walk-in hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am to 3:30 pm. 24/7 case access available online at https://www.courts.mo.gov/cnet/welcome.do.
Any motions, continuance request, or case information, is handled in-person at the court window during walk in hours. Request emailed to this site will not be processed.
SELF REPRESENTED DEFENDANTS
For information on the following topics, visit the "Consolidated Municipal Court" tab on our website at www.stannmo.org.
Municipal Court Changes due to emergency plan of actions.
Rights in Court, Case Information, Court Dates, Paying Court Fines, Court Staff Assistance, Attorney Procedures for Court, Fine Schedule, Request for Court Records, and Virtual Court.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: (NO PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED)
- All Attorney recommendations/plea agreements must be E-filed by the Defendant's Attorney along with the payment attached as the filing fee. Any request for additional time must also be E-Filed with a signed plea agreement and a formal request for a payment plan three days before the court date or appear in person. (The current order can be found at www.stannmo.org)
Self-Represented- (NO PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED)
- In-person between the hours from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm.
- By mail and include the ticket with the guilty plea area signed. A money order/cashier check made payable to ("Name of City") Municipal Court, 10405 St. Charles Rock Road, St. Ann, MO 63074.
- A Payment Drop Box is located at St. Ann City Hall 10405 St. Charles Rock Road, St. Ann, MO 63074.
(Full name as it appears on your case, case number(s), and contact number on envelope)
All Attorneys shall utilize E-Filing. Attorneys who use this email without prior approval from a clerk WILL NOT receive a response from a court clerk. Per CMC Judges, effective June 30, 2019, the Consolidated Municipal Courts of St. Ann will no longer be accepting paper filings or filing through the CMC website/email. Instead, all future filings must be e-filed through Missouri case.net. The Presiding Judge of St. Louis County, 21st Judicial Circuit, also has an E-filing order dated October 11, 2018.
THERE IS NO NEED TO MAIL DOCUMENTS TO THE COURT AFTER YOU E-FILE.
TO REQUEST A RECOMMENDATION or DISCOVERY, a letter to the Prosecuting Attorney is required.
DO NOT E-FILE OR MAIL A RECOMMENDATION OR DISCOVERY REQUEST TO THE COURT; WE WILL NOT FORWARD IT TO THE PROSECUTING ATTORNEY.
You must mail your request for Recommendation & Discovery and a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Prosecuting Attorney Office at P.O. Box 157, St. Ann, MO 63074. phone number 427-5916. For further information, visit www.stannmo.org/582/Prosecuting-Attorney-Procedures
If you have any further questions, please call the Court between the hours of 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday at 314-428-6811.