Facilities & Park Pavilions: General information and pricing listed below.
Ballfield Info and Application Or go to Document Center, Parks & Recreation, Ballfield Information and download the Ballfield information and application PDF.
Practice Ballfields (Tiemeyer, Schafer, St. Ann and Mary Ridge Parks only this year.)
Residents with valid Resident Membership Card or may reserve a pavilion for the next year during the months of May through October BEGINNING the first Saturday in November.
- Non-residents can reserve a pavilion ONLY 1 month prior to the date requested.
- Residents may reserve at any time in the same year: rate is $50 with your St. Ann Resident Membership Card.
- Non-Resident rate is $100 and payment by cash, check and credit card.
- In addition, $100 security deposit is required when renting any Pavilion. Deposit returned upon satisfactory inspection of permit site and pick-up of deposit can be arranged through a city representative. Cash & Credit Card deposits are refunded as a check through city hall. Please note this process could take 4-6 weeks.
- Reservations are made in person at the community centers front desk.
- Reservation time is 10am-dark in all parks.
- Pavilion fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- The option to change to another date within the same year is offered with a $25 processing fee in conjunction with date availability. Request to change date must be made 7 days prior to the scheduled date.
- Music/DJ’S are allowed at single pavilions or if you rent all 3 of the tri-pavilions at Tiemeyer. Noise level must be kept at a considerate level of all park visitors. You will be warned once to turn it down before being asked to leave.
- You are not permitted to drive or park on the grass at any time.
- Dry inflatables are allowed, however, a liability waiver from the company being used must be sent to the Parks Director at least 2 weeks prior to the event.(Water inflatables are not an option as there is no water hookup for the public.)
- Call for email address to send to. Renter is responsible for obtaining proper permits through St. Louis County regarding inflatable. Inspections are required by the St. Louis County for all inflatables/bounce houses.
- Please call 314-615-7806 for the inspection fees and to schedule your inspection.
- Alcohol is allowed however, NO GLASS BOTTLES are allowed in any of our parks.
- Fishing is allowed in Tiemeyer Park's Gendron Lake. You are subject to all Missouri Fishing regulations. https://mdc.mo.gov/
To guarantee a pavilion during May-October permits are required. Your permit will be mailed to your home. You must have your Park Permit with you the day of your event. If someone has mistakenly taken your pavilion you will need this permit to show you are the renter for the day. (On weekends if there is a problem, please call the non-emergency number for the police dispatch, who will get a message to a park ranger or send an officer to have that party leave 314-427-8000.)
Should you need further information, including ball field information, call the Parks Department at 314-429-4545 Monday - Friday 8am-4pm.
Please, Break the Bread Habit!
It may be a beautiful day, and you might like to gather up the family and a loaf of bread and head to Tiemeyer Park to feed the ducks and geese but please do not do it. You will violate city ordinance. We are attempting to protect them and when you feed the waterfowl human food, such as bread, not only is it bad for their health but it also contributes significantly to the pollution of the lake and surrounding grounds. The colorful mallards and geese you see have bodies that allow them to fly. They are physically designed to eat natural foods growing in their environment to stay healthy and light for flight. Thanks in advance for your cooperation!
St. Ann Community Center
#1 Community Center Drive
St. Ann, MO
Monday-Saturday we close to the general public at 9:00pm
(Center hours: ie...Fitness areas, racquetball courts, gymnasium area, and locker rooms)
Monday-Friday 6:30-8:30am only
17 maps = 1 mile in gymnasium
Fridays are by appointment only.
closed July 5th.
New Year’s Day
AND WALLYBALL COURTS
Racquetball and Handball fees per hour:
Wallyball fees per hour:
(Resident must present valid privilege card to obtain resident rate, Non-residents must present membership card for resident rate discount.)
- Members may call for reservations 2 days prior to court time.
- Non residents may call 1 day prior to court time, unless they hold a non-resident membership, then they may make reservations 2 days prior to court time.
- Eye protection is required while playing racquetball.
- No black soled shoes allowed on courts. Only non-marking court shoes allowed on courts. Inappropriate shoes will result in end of play with no refund.
Saturdays from 9am-8:00pm and
Sundays from Noon-5pm.
This ground floor room contains 1 pool table, 1 foosball table and 1 ping pong table available at no charge to membership holders.
GYMNASIUM:Persons wishing to use the gymnasium may do so by presenting a St. Ann Resident Membership Card. One guest is allowed per resident. See Guest Policy for details. Non-Resident and Corporate memberships also allow for open gymnasium time for card holder only.
The gymnasium is available for open play:
Basketball on some Mondays & Tuesdays, most Wednesdays & Thursdays and on Sundays a call in advance is suggested for schedule.
Pickle Ball: Mondays 9am-3pm & Tuesdays 2-8pm
$4 Resident Fee and $5 Non-Resident Fee
Silver Sneaker members may now use their Silver Sneakers card to play.
Bring your own equipment. Outdoor use of pickle ball court at Tiemeyer is free.(located in the tennis court area)
Only a resident may bring in a guest and only one guest per resident is admitted. Child 3-15yrs old is $4 and Adults 16 and up is $5.
EQUIPMENT CHECK-OUT Members may exchange their card to check out basketballs, wallyballs, billiards, foosball and ping pong equipment at the front desk.
LOCKER ROOMSMen's and women's locker rooms are available complete with showers. (Any locks left overnight on lockers will be removed.) Towels and toiletries not provided...please bring your own.
SAUNAA dry sauna is available at no charge for residents.
- Workout clothing required.
- Proper shoes or Flipflops required.
- Those who wish to use the sauna should bring their own hand towel.
- NO ONE UNDER 16 ALLOWED IN SAUNA
WEIGHT/CARDIO ROOMWeight room is equipped with 15 individual strength machines, and free weights.
Cardio room has 3 ellipticals, 6 treadmills, 3 stationary aerobic cycles, 2 exercise balls, 2 jump ropes, small hand weights and a digital scale.
- Workout attire and athletic footwear required for your safety.
- Towels are not provided, please bring your own.
- Residents 14 & 15 are required to have a weight waiver on file, complete an orientation before use of fitness areas, and must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older in rooms. Youth 16 and 17 years old must have a weight waiver signed by parent/legal guardian.
- NO ONE UNDER 14 ALLOWED IN THE WEIGHT and CARDIO ROOM (14-17 must meet requirements.)
Rooms are available to rent for receptions, meetings, showers, reunions and etc. for groups of up to 460 people. Due to the complexity and room rental rules and guidelines, rental reservations must be made in person. Contracts cannot be done over the phone. All rental contracts must be done in person with security deposit required at contract signing if more than 30 days before event. Within that 30 day window, security deposit and payment is due at contract signing. (Gymnasium requires a $400 security deposit and 1/2 down at contract signing.)
Call the community center at (314) 429-4545 for availability and more information.
|Room||Capacity||Resident Fee||Non-Resident Fee||Refundable|
Rooms are available to rent occasionally during the week however Friday, Saturday and Sunday are typically the rental days available.
- Friday and Saturday Rentals are from noon-10pm. (See after hour fees for additional information)
- Sundays are from noon-6pm only, no additional hours available. (Renter can arrange for staff to allow in at 11am to decorate so that party may start at noon. No alcohol is allowed on the premises on Sundays.)
- After hours fees, available only on Friday and Saturday, are accessed to the renter at the rate of $50 for small rooms and $100 for gymnasium per hour when function exceeds the centers normal rental hours. (additional $50 /$100 till 11p.m. and $100/$200 till 12.a.m.) 12 a.m. is the latest allowable time.
- Each party must vacate the premises no later than the agreed upon time in the contract. This includes your guests, DJ, Caterers or bartender and return of courtesy cart. Most rentals allow approximately an hour to clean up, tear down and exit from an event. Failure to do so will result in loss of deposit.
Money orders are accepted only as payment for room, they are not accepted for the deposit.
Resident Privilege card required for resident rate.
- Renter must be 21 years of age and must be present for entire event. Renter is required to check in and out of building.
- Rental Fees include set up and tear down of tables and chairs, (8 person round tables are available for the gymnasium and select rooms with less than 50 attending an event.) Each room now has a kitchenette prep area that includes a small fridge, a microwave and a sink. Podium, Portable bar and round ice tubs available upon request at no additional charge.
- Renter provides all other items ie: DJ's, bartenders, caterers, decorations, table coverings and av equipment.
- All rooms require a deposit. $100 deposit for small rooms, $400 deposit for gymnasium. (Cash, Check or Credit Cards are accepted. Security Deposits made by Cash & Credit Card are refunded through a check issued by city hall 4-6 weeks after your event.)
- Full payment for smaller rooms due within 30 days of your actual event.
- Cancellation for a smaller room must be made by one month prior to obtain a full refund, deposit will be forfeited by renter.
- Gymnasium/Auditorium requires a $400 deposit and 1/2 down at contract signing. Cancellation must be 6 months in advance for a full refund.
- All refunds are received typically 4-6 weeks after paperwork has been submitted.
- Decorations are limited to the tables only. Please keep in mind we do not allow confetti, glitter, floor runners, or fog machines in our rental rooms. Renter is responsible for bringing all necessary supplies, scissors, step stool, markers, pens, etc...Nothing is allowed on the ceilings, walls or floors.
- Alcohol is allowed during rentals Monday-Saturday ONLY, it is to be consumed in the building. You may not sell it, it cannot be stored overnight in the community center and everyone needs to be of legal drinking age. (Missouri Law Legal Drinking Age is 21)
- No gambling is allowed on city property.
- No sale of merchandise.
- No smoking.