Facilities & Park Pavilions
AND WALLYBALL COURTS
Racquetball and Handball fees per hour: Residents $10 Non-Residents $15
Wallyball fees per hour: Residents $15 Non-Residents $22
(Resident must present valid privilege card to obtain resident rate, Non-residents must present membership card for resident rate discount.)
- Residents may call for reservations 2 days prior to court time.
- Non residents may call 1 day prior to court time, unless they hold a non-resident membership, then they may make reservations 2 days prior to court time.
- Eye protection is required while playing racquetball.
- No black soled shoes allowed on courts. Only non-marking court shoes allowed on courts. Inappropriate shoes will result in end of play with no refund.
Saturdays from 9am-8:00 pm and
Sundays from Noon-5pm.
St. Ann Community Center
#1 Community Center Drive
St. Ann, MO 63074
CENTER CLOSING HOURS WILL CHANGE TUESDAY, MAY 30, 2017
Monday-Saturday we close to the general public at 9:00pm
(Center hours: ie...Fitness areas, racquetball courts, gymnasium area, and locker rooms)
Monday-Friday 6:30-8:30am only
17 maps = 1 mile in gymnasium
Fridays are by appointment only.
New Year’s Day
This ground floor room contains 1 pool table, 1 foosball table and 1 ping pong table available at no charge to St. Ann residents with proof of residency.
GYMNASIUMPersons wishing to use the gymnasium may do so by presenting a St. Ann Resident Privilege Card. One guest is allowed per resident. See Guest Policy for details. Non-Resident and Corporate memberships also cover open gymnasium time.
The gymnasium is available for basketball on most Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays a call in advance is suggested for Sunday Play.
Only a resident may bring in a guest and only one guest per resident is admitted. Child 3-15yrs old is $4 and Adults 16 and up is $5.
EQUIPMENT CHECK-OUT Residents may check out basketballs, wallyballs, billiards, foosball and ping pong equipment at the front desk.
LOCKER ROOMSMen's and women's locker rooms are available complete with showers. (Any locks left overnight on lockers will be removed.) Towels and toiletries not provided...please bring your own.
SAUNAA dry sauna is available at no charge for residents.
- Workout clothing required.
- Proper shoes or Flipflops required.
- Those who wish to use the sauna should bring their own hand towel.
- NO ONE UNDER 16 ALLOWED IN SAUNA
WEIGHT/CARDIO ROOMWeight room is equipped with 15 individual strength machines, and free weights.
Cardio room has 3 ellipticals, 6 treadmills, 3 stationary aerobic cycles, 2 exercise balls, 2 jump ropes and a digital scale.
- Workout attire and athletic footwear required for your safety.
- Towels are not provided, please bring your own.
- Residents 16 and 17 years old must have a weight waiver signed by parent/legal guardian.
- NO ONE UNDER 16 ALLOWED IN THE WEIGHT and CARDIO ROOM
Tiemeyer Park, St. Ann Park, Schafer and Mary Ridge Parks all have pavilions for rent.
Residents with valid Resident Privilege Card or Resident Membership Card may reserve a pavilion for 2017 during the months of May through October BEGINNING Saturday November 5th, 2017@ 9AM
- Non-residents can reserve a pavilion 1 month prior to the date requested.
- Resident rate is $50 with your St. Ann Privilege Card.
- Non-Resident rate is $100 and payment by cash or check only.
- In addition, $100 security deposit is required when renting Pavilion 1-2-3 at Tiemeyer Park or for any large groups of 100 or more. Deposit returned upon satisfactory inspection of permit site and pick-up on deposit can be arranged through a city representative.
- Reservations must be made in person and cannot be made over the phone.
- Pavilion fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. The option to change to another date within the same year is offered with a $25 processing fee in conjunction with date availability. Request to change date must be made 7 days prior to the scheduled date.
- You are not permitted to drive on the grass at any time.
- Alcohol is allowed however, NO GLASS BOTTLES.
Pavilions are by permit only. Your permit will be mailed to your home. You must have your Park Permit with you the day of your event. If someone has mistakenly taken your pavilion you will need this permit to show you are the renter for the day. (On weekends if there is a problem, please call the non-emergency number for the police dispatch, who will get a message to a park ranger or send an officer to have that party leave 314-427-8000.)
Should you need further information, call the Parks Department at 314-429-4545 Monday - Friday 8am-9pm, Saturdays from 9am-9pm and Sundays from Noon-6pm.
* Tiemeyer Park Gendron Lake Area is Under Renovation. Lake Area is Closed. However this will not affect pavilion rentals.
* Schafer Park currently has some construction while a cell tower is being installed. This will not affect evenings or weekend rentals of park.
Please, Break the Bread Habit!
Rooms are available to rent for receptions, meetings, showers, reunions and etc. for groups of up to 460 people. Due to the complexity and room rental rules and guidelines, rental reservations must be made in person. Contracts cannot be done over the phone. All rental contracts must be done in person with security deposit required at contract signing if more than 30 days before event. Within that 30 day window, security deposit and payment is due at contract signing. (Gymnasium requires a $200 security deposit and 1/2 down at contract signing.)
Call the community center at (314) 429-4545 for availability and more information.
|Room||Capacity||Resident Fee||Non-Resident Fee||Refundable Security Deposit|
- Friday and Saturday Rentals are from noon-10pm. (See after hour fees for additional information)
- Sundays are from noon-6pm only, no additional hours available. (Renter can arrange for staff to allow in at 11am to decorate so that party may start at noon. No alcohol is allowed on the premises on Sundays.)
- After hours fees, available only on Friday and Saturday, are accessed to the renter at the rate of $25 per hour when function exceeds the centers normal rental hours. (additional $25 till 11p.m. and $50 till 12.a.m.) 12 a.m. is the latest allowable time.
- Each party must vacate the premises no later than the agreed upon time in the contract. This includes your guests, DJ, Caterers or bartenders. Most rentals allow approximately an hour to clean up, tear down and exit from an event. Failure to do so can result in loss of deposit.
Money orders are accepted only as payment for room, they are not accepted for the deposit.
Resident Privilege card required for resident rate.
- Renter must be 21 years of age and must be present for entire event. Renter is required to check in and out of building.
- Rental Fees include set up and tear down of tables and chairs, (8 person round tables are available for the gymnasium and select rooms with less than 50 attending an event.) Each room now has a kitchenette prep area that includes a small fridge, a microwave and a sink. Podium, Portable bar and round ice tubs available upon request at no additional charge.
- Renter provides all other items ie: DJ's, bartenders, caterers, decorations, table coverings and av equipment.
- All rooms require a deposit. $100 deposit for small rooms, $200 deposit for gymnasium. (Cash Check or Credit Cards are accepted. Security Deposits made by Credit Card are refunded through a check issued by city hall a few weeks after your event.)
- Full payment for smaller rooms due within 30 days of your actual event.
- Cancellation for a smaller room must be made by one month prior to obtain a full refund, deposit will be forfeited by renter.
- Gymnasium/Auditorium requires a $200 deposit and 1/2 down at contract signing. Cancellation must be 6 months in advance for a full refund.
- Refunds are received typically 4-6 weeks after paperwork has been submitted.
- Decorations are limited to the tables only. Please keep in mind we do not allow confetti, glitter, floor runners, or fog machines in our rental rooms. Renter is responsible for bringing all necessary supplies, scissors, step stool, markers, pens, etc...Nothing is allowed on the ceilings, walls or floors.
- Alcohol is allowed during rentals Monday-Saturday ONLY, it is to be consumed in the building. You may not sell it, it cannot be stored overnight in the community center and everyone needs to be of legal drinking age. (Missouri Law Legal Drinking Age is 21)
- No gambling is allowed on city property.
- No sale of merchandise.
- No smoking.