ID cards and memberships are now available for purchase.
~ St. Ann Parks and Recreation Staff
St. Ann Community Center / Parks Department Offices
#1 Community Center Drive
St. Ann, MO 63074
As of Tuesday May 30th,
Center will close
to the public at 9pm
17 maps = 1 mile in gymnasium
First full week of the month
and the third week of the month...
These weeks rental contract hours are
extended to 8am-6pm.
HOLIDAYS CENTER IS CLOSED
New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day., Christmas Day
Center Closes at noon Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
Resident ID Privilege Cards $12 each
Residents of St. Ann, 3 years and older may purchase a Privilege ID card which will enable them to receive discounts on St. Ann Programs offered through the St. Ann Parks and Recreation Department.
• Cost is $12 per person and valid for 1 year.
• Senior citizens 62 and older pay $12 for a permanent ID Card.
If you want to use the Weight Room & Cardio Room plus have resident discounts those memberships & prices are listed below ...
No one under 16 years of age allowed in weight room, cardio room or sauna.
• Resident Membership (18-61 yrs.) $80 yearlyNON-RESIDENT AND CORPORATE MEMBERSHIPS DO NOT INCLUDE GUEST PRIVILEGES
• Resident Teen Membership (16 & 17 yrs.) $80 and requires a weight waiver
• Senior Resident Membership (62 +) $40 yearly (Senior residents may be eligible for the Silver Sneakers program. Please check with your insurance company before coming to buy your membership. If you need help our senior coordinator will be happy to arrange an appointment to help you.
• Resident Family Membership* $200 yearly
*Family members must reside in same residence and their names be on occupancy permit.
OR DISCOUNT ON ON PAVILION OR ROOM RENTALS.
• Non Res. (18 and older) $200 yearly per person.
Membership includes access to fitness areas, basketball, game room and will give membership holders resident rate on racquetball court fee, fitness classes, resident rate for admission and memberships to pool as well as resident rate at the golf course. NON-RESIDENT AND CORPORATE MEMBERSHIPS DO NOT INCLUDE GUEST PRIVILEGES OR DISCOUNT ON ON PAVILION, POOL OR ROOM RENTALS.
• Non Res. (16 & 17 yrs) $200 per person and requires a weight waiver.
Membership includes access to fitness areas, basketball, game room and will give membership holders resident rate on fitness classes, resident rate for admission and memberships to pool as well as resident rate at the golf course. Membership does not include guest privileges. Must be at least 21 to rent a pavilion, a room or the pool.
$160 and for those 16 and older.
Membership is for employee only, must show a recent pay stub and photo ID to obtain membership price.
Membership includes access to fitness areas, basketball, game room and will give membership holders resident rate on fitness classes, resident rate for admission and memberships to pool as well as resident rate at the golf course. NON-RESIDENT AND CORPORATE MEMBERSHIPS DO NOT INCLUDE GUEST PRIVILEGES OR DISCOUNT ON ON PAVILION , POOL OR ROOM RENTALS.
Basketball & Game Room—Non Resident - Child’s Memberships
• Non Res. (15 & under) $100 per year, per person
Membership includes access to basketball area & game room. Membership holders will get resident rate on child classes, resident rate for admission and memberships to pool as well as resident rate at the golf course. Membership does not include guest privileges. Must be at least 21 to rent a pavilion, a room or the pool.
SILVER SNEAKERS MEMBERS WITH VALID CARD : FREE FOR DAILY ADMISSION ONLY. At this time Silver Sneakers only covers basic entry at our facility and daily swim rate at pool.
GAME ROOM -This ground floor room contains 1 pool table, 1 foosball table, 1 air hockey table and 1 ping pong table available at no charge to St. Ann residents or members with a valid privilege card/ membership card. Children 9 and under required to be with a chaperone of at least 16 years of age.
-Persons wishing to use the gymnasium may do so by presenting a valid St. Ann Resident Privilege Card or Non-Residents Membership Card. The gymnasium is available for basketball most Mondays - Thursdays and Sundays (after volleyball). Pickup volleyball is played on Sunday afternoons from 12-2pm.
GUEST POLICY- Only a resident may bring in a guest and only one guest per resident is admitted. Child 3-15yrs old is $4 and Adults 16 and up is $5.
EQUIPMENT CHECK-OUT -Residents with a ID privilege card or Membership Card may check out basketballs, wallyballs, billiards, foosball, air hockey and ping pong equipment at the front desk.
LOCKER ROOMS -Men's and women's locker rooms are available complete with showers. (Any locks left overnight on lockers will be removed.)
SAUNA -A dry sauna is available at no charge for those with a ID privilege or membership card.
NO ONE UNDER 16 ALLOWED IN SAUNA
Weight room is equipped with 15 individual strength machines, and free weights.
WEIGHT/CARDIO ROOM -
Cardio room has 3 elliptical, 6 treadmills, 3 stationary aerobic cycles, 2 exercise balls, 2 jump ropes and a digital scale.
- Workout attire and footwear required for your safety.
- Towels are NOT provided, please bring your own.
- Residents 16 and 17 years old must have a weight waiver signed by parent/legal guardian.
- NO ONE UNDER 16 ALLOWED IN THE WEIGHT and CARDIO ROOMS
Racquetball and handball fees per hour: Residents $10 Non-Residents $15
Wallyball fees per hour: Residents $15 Non-Residents $22
(Resident must present valid privilege card to obtain resident rate.)
- · Residents and membership holder may call for reservations 2 days prior to court time. Non residents may call 1 day prior to court time.
- · Eye protection is required while playing racquetball.
- · No black soled shoes allowed on courts. Only non-marking court shoes allowed on courts.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (A.D.A.), the City of St. Ann invites people of all abilities to participate in any recreational activities and/or usage of facilities offered through the Parks and Recreation Department. If accommodations are needed please call the community center at 314-429-4545 or for TDD Relay Missouri call 800-735-2966 at least 48 hours in advance.
The St. Ann Parks and Recreation Department will have available audio cassettes of the St. Ann Program Guide to individuals with visual impairments, learning disabilities, and/or physical disabilities. To request this service call the community center at 314-429-4545.
Updated information about St. Ann events, departments, boards, etc. can be found on the city's homepage.